The mission savings calculator is designed to help young future missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints know how much money they need to save each month in order to pay for their mission. Simply fill out the form below. The mission cost amounts are in US dollars and are based on costs of $400 a month, which comes out to $9,600 for young men, and $7,200 for young women, plus additional costs for clothing and gear to get ready to go.
- Mission Cost for missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Cost to Get Ready to Go on a Mission (info about clothes and other supplies you’ll need to buy)
- Ideas for earning and saving money for your mission
- Downloadable/printable worksheet of a plan to save for a mission
- A mission prep and life skills checklist for youth
*Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States.